The best way to end a successful family vacation is to buy the right souvenirs to remind you of your trip. It’s also a great way to bring a piece of your trip home with you to share with friends and family. We have some great suggestions for you that have all been designed in Jerusalem…
- Reveal Cards – Choose from Reveal Israel or Reveal Chai – your kids will enjoy the 4 games in one. You can order them online to be delivered to your door. The Israel Trivia questions in Reveal Israel will remind you of your trip.
- Combine a fun activity and create your own souvenir at Hadara Ceramic Studio located just off Emek Refaim.
- Looking for some local fashion to take home with you? Make sure to check out SkyeGreen and Daniella Fashion brands for teens and women.
- Efod – Beautiful tapestries, challah covers and embroidered art. Adina’s studio is located in Hutzot Hayotzer and worth a visit.
- Shabbat Collection – Designed and created in Jerusalem, this Shabbat Kit contains everything you would need for a Shabbat away from home.
- Broder Judaic Art – Unique customized pieces of art using wood, parchment and calligraphy. Contact Mandy Broder and she can help you find the perfect souvenir or gift. Prefer to make your own? Then reserve a time at The Workshop-Gush Etzion
- Aleph Bet Yoga Cards – a creative way for kids to enjoy Yoga poses and learn Hebrew words at the same time. Created in Jerusalem by Dudu Yoga. Buy today (shipping worldwide is available)
- Barbara Shaw: Unique and “funny” gifts with Jewish sayings and a taste of Israeli culture. Her store is located on Emek Refaim and it’s a really fun place to browse for gifts for kids and adults.
Still looking for something else? Send me an email with what you need and I would be happy to suggest stores that can help you.
We look forward to seeing you again soon in Jerusalem! Have a safe trip home.