UPDATED NOVEMBER 28, 2020
As we enter into the beginning of Winter in Jerusalem, it’s hard to believe that we are still dealing with Corona.
So What’s Open?
As the guidelines change so often, we recommend that you call ahead to check open hours and if locations require reservations. Many of the locations listed are FREE.
Special Hanukka Events
Check out our calendar to find in person events and virtual events to keep your family entertained this Hanukka.
- Rampart’s Walk (South) – take a walk on the walls of the Old City with some incredible views
- Ammunition Hill – run through the Bunkers and see the museum exhibits
- Botanical Gardens – stroll through the beautiful gardens
- Live the Bible – take pictures of your family in Biblical Dress in the Old City (by reservation)
- City of David – outlook and upper level
- Smart Tours Bike Rentals at First Station – bikes for all ages
Workshops – Food and Art
Public Parks & Nature Activities
- Jerusalem Biblical Zoo & Israel Aquarium have reopened as of November 19. Reservations are required in advance through their website.
- Gazelle Valley
- Jerusalem Bird Observatory
- Park Hamesilla – bike and walking path from First Station all the way till Malcha.
- Gan Sacher, Gan Haatzmaut, Gan Hapaamon, Park Teddy, Bloomfield Park, Yemin Moshe
Food & Markets
- First Station (restaurants are open for take out)
- Mahane Yehuda – Shuk
- Hutzot Hayotzer – visit the individual galleries and studios in the Artist’s Colony
Enjoy Jerusalem From Outside the Country
Looking to enjoy Jerusalem from outside the country? Check our Zoom Educational Resources from Jerusalem.
Celebrating in Jerusalem
If you have a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or wedding to celebrate this fall, many party venues have remained open by adapting their spaces to fit the purple badge requirements. Or plan ahead and put your simcha date on hold for next year. For a full list of venues visit our Jerusalem Party Guide.
We wish you all a healthy winter and for those of you outside of Israel…continue to Dream of Fun In Jerusalem.
You will be back soon and we will be waiting for you. 😀