Do you know your RISK tolerance level? TEST it this summer at the Bloomfield Science Museum
Life is full of risks – some bigger and some smaller.
Do you even realize that your brain makes a risk assessment each time you choose to do something? It could be as simple as when to cross the street and as complicated as should I get on that roller coaster?.
The Bloomfield Science Museum has a great interactive visiting exhibit from Paris that kids and adults will love.
*Test yourself stations * Videos assessing your risk level *Adventure areas for children * Interactive building workshops for children *Funny science demonstrations * Story Room * The ‘Nerd’ Show * Dozens of interactive exhibits * Design and photography displays * Guided tours * 3D Movie
Open till December 10, 2018 – Special offer valid Sukkot 2018
Sukkot Exhibit Hours:
September 24 10:00am – 5:00pm
September 25-27 Chol Hamoed Sukkot 10:00am – 6:00pm
September 28 Friday 10:00am–2:00pm
September 29 Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm
September 30 Hoshana Raba 10:00am – 2:00pm
October 1 10:00am-5:00pm
October 2 Isru Chag 10:00am-6:00pm
The Exhibit – some of our favorite activities
- Tight rope walking – can you make it across?
- Electric group roulette – will the buzzer land on you and give you a little “shock”?
- Funny Glasses – can you do everyday activities while wearing glasses that simulate being drunk?
- Hair Raising Demonstration – what will make your hair stand on end?
- Courage on a Tree – children are invited to reach new heights in the museum’s courtyard. Three tall structures will be installed that will enable the children to see into the distance, check out the height, walk on a suspended bridge, become frightened and then overcome their fear, climb, touch, dare and be careful (for ages 4 and up.
and there are so many more…
Our Favorite Workshop – hands on activities for kids
Ouch! Building Workshop: Every visitor can use his finger to ‘hammer in’ a nail, without a drop of blood… build something you can take home as a souvenir (ages 4 and up).
The ‘Nerds’ – A comic and exciting circus show for the entire family, without words and with audience participation. The pair of nerds, the odd couple, will win the hearts of the audience in an acrobatic and clown show. Get carried away by moments of love and crisis, laugh together with them and especially at them. Be awe struck by the impressive acrobatics and you may even be picked to fly with them on stage
The Baskula – a new acrobatic show, the likes of which have never been seen in Israel. Music, energy, fun and a big WOW!
For the most up to date information about new events and shows added to the “On The Edge” exhibit click here.
To redeem the special offer use the code MADA1 when you purchase – click here.
Offer valid Sukkot 2018