Jerusalem has placed itself “on the map” for culinary tourism and here is another great reason why.
Ice Eat is the latest winter festival in Jerusalem taking place from Feb 4 – April 30th 2019 at Mitchell Park next to the Sultan’s Pool and the Artist’s Colony.
We sat down with Merav Oren to find out the Behind the Scenes info about the new Ice Eat Festival. Merav is well known in Israel for her Open Restaurants Festival happening in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. She knows how to combine tourism + entertainment + culinary experiences + the start up high tech world = incredible festivals for locals and tourists.
This interview originally aired on the Nachum Segal Network show BITE SIZE with Yoni Pollak.
For the most up to date schedule of events at the Ice Eat festival visit their facebook page.
Ice Eat Tips
- Bring socks if you want to skate. Skates are size 25-47 (ages 5+)
- If you are feeling wild and crazy you can rent a onesie to skate in.
- Park at Mamilla or Carta Parking lots and walk across
- Check the facebook schedule for culinary events, live music shows, & workshops
- There will be longer hours on Purim and Pesach
- Enjoy dinner in a heated igloo – Kashrut is רבנות בני עייש
- Post your pictures and tag @funinjerusalem