The Galita Chocolate Workshop is a great activity for kids and adults, and is suitable for all ages.
The tour begins with a 15 minute video about the origins of chocolate, and proceeds to a workshop room. At the workshops, each participant can choose their desired workshop, and still work around the same table.
- Chocoladim – make adorable chocolate animal pops and chocolate candies – recommended for children
- My Dream Home – create and decorate a 3D chocolate house – recommended for teens.
- Our Car is Small & Sweet – build your very own 3D chocolate car – recommended for teens.
- Sweet Thoughts – create a personal chocolate bar and pralines – recommended for adults
- Chocolate Lab – create small desserts in chocolate tartlets & “Mondeon” chocolate circles and different toppings – recommended for adults
- Love Chocolate – create two types of pralines including some which are alcoholic- recommended for adults
Kibbutz Tzuba is located in the Jerusalem Hills just after Ein Kerem. It is a 20 minute beautiful drive from the center of Jerusalem.
**Save 15% on Kif Tzuba tickets when you book a Galita Workshop on the same day.Hotel Tzuba guests receive 25% off a Galita workshop**
Birthday Parties at Galita
Contact Galita for details of how you can book a special event for your party.