There is a new boutique day spa in town and you have to check it out. Located in the newly renovated Hotel Yehuda with views of the Jerusalem Hills, it is just minutes from the city center and you will feel miles away.
The Yspa combines Japanese zen interior design with natural woods allowing the spas guests to feel like they can pamper themselves in nature. The spa uses select products form the Israeli “Sabon” company and they even have their own in house scent “Green Valley”.
Guests are able to choose from a selection of 4 Sabon scents and guests can even choose the musical selection for their treatment.
The spa includes a quiet waiting room with fresh fruit, tea, cookies and nuts that is the place to begin to unwind. Then guests are led into one of the 4 treatment rooms known as the “aquarium”. The lights begin to dim, the curtains close to create a private haven for relaxation. If you have chosen a couples massage there is a special room with two treatment tables and a brand new jacuzzi.
- Receive a plush robe, towel, vanity set, shampoo/conditioner and slippers at your personal locker
- Relaxation Room – Small & quiet room with fresh fruit, hot drinks, water and snacks
- Finnish Sauna – Dry sauna with a special floating cube effect
- Choice of treatments – massage, prenatal massage, stone therapy, hydrotherapy, exfoliation treatments
- Steam Sauna – Wet steam room
- Swimming Pool – outdoor semi olympic pool open seasonally between April – End of October. Located right next to the Spa. Available for sun bathing throughout the year when the weather is good.
- Gym & Weight Room – Make sure to bring your own headphones and connect to the personal screens on the 2 treadmills, elliptical trainer, free weights, bicycle and weight training machine. The gym is located on a different level of the hotel.
- Option for adding delicious dairy buffet breakfast (6:30am-10:00am) or meat buffet lunch (at the Hotel Yehuda restaurant. (Rabbanut Yerushalayim)
- Free parking
My Review: Spotlessly clean with attention to details to make your whole experience a perfect retreat. There is a reason that they recently won the award for Luxury Spas in the Middle East.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR Fun In Jerusalem readers.
PERSONAL SPA EXPERIENCE (ages 16+)
350 nis – 50 minute treatment , access to spa & hotel facilities and buffet breakfast
390 nis – 50 minute treatment , access to spa & hotel facilities and buffet meat lunch
COUPLES SPA EXPERIENCE
680 nis – Two 50 minute massages in the couples treatment room, access to spa & hotel facilities and buffet breakfast
780 nis – Two 50 minute massages in the couples treatment room, access to spa & hotel facilities and buffet meat lunch
SPA DAY WITH HOTEL ROOM
1290 nis Hotel room during the day, breakfast and lunch, couples massage and full access to the spa and hotel facilities. Available 10am-4pm or 12pm- 6pm
Ask about the option to rent out the entire spa for a private spa experience. Available for half day (12-15 people) or full day (30 people).
A gift voucher for a spa package is a great birthday or anniversary gift. Contact the spa and arrange to pick up the voucher which will be good for 1 year.
For more information and to book your spa day – include your name, email, date requested, spa package and number of people.Contact Yspa
Breakfast & Lunch Buffet
Lobby Coffee Bar
Pool Bistro Bar (in the summer)