Set in a historic building in the German Colony, this Wine Bar offers WINE EXPERIENCES for locals and tourists showcasing the best Kosher wines from all around the world.
Choose a wine workshops in Jerusalem where you will learn about the different varieties, enjoy wine tasting workshops, learn about wine drinking etiquette or host a private party in the authentic wine cellar.
Workshops can be given in many languages including Hebrew English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and more…
A wine flight is a grouping of different wine samples with a common denominator that have been hand-picked and come to familiarize the wine world to wine lovers. Wine flights can be booked in advance for groups. Sunday – Wednesday.
Our opening flight for the beginning wine lover.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Harei Galil winery 2016- light bodied, fruity aromas and a slight greenish color.
- Rose- Merlot and Cabernet Franc, Tura winery 2016- Semi dry, flowery wine with a slight acidity and refined tone.
- La vie, Castel winery 2016- Bordeaux style blend, red fruit, medium body and usually paired with rich pasta dishes.
- Ruby, Netofa winery- A red dessert wine from Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz grapes, a deep and rich wine.
COST: 95 NIS
A deeper look into the Israeli wine making and emphasizes its different abilities.
- Shachar- Reisling, Tabor winery 2016, Dry, a complex and refreshing wine.
- Boragin- Grenache Syrah, Maresha winery 2014, a seasoned wine with mineral tastes and powerful aromas.
- Eyal winery- Marselan 2014, concentrated wine with a rich and emphatic fruit.
- Bracha blend- Merlot, Petit Verdo, Har Bracha winery 2016, classic Bordeaux blend noticed in its aroma and taste.
COST: 125 NIS
-Around the globe flight-
A flight that brings together select wins from around the world which are characterized by their countries of origin.
- Blue C- Viognier, Covenant winery 2016. Origin: United States.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Goose Bay winery. Origin: New Zealand.
- Rioja, Cardova winery 2014. Origin: Spain.
- Bordeaux blend, Chateau Laurencon winery 2013. Origin: France.
- Carignan, Jezreel valley winery 2014. Origin: Israel.
COST: 150 NIS
-450 KM Cabernet Sauvignon-
Unique selection of Cabernet Sauvignon from the most southern winery to the most northern winery of Israel.
- Midbar 2016- Ramat Negev in southern Israel, fresh and complex.
- Seventh Generation, 1848 winery 2013- Maale Adumim, Red fruit, full body and a variety of tastes.
- Sataf, Metzuda winery 2013- Jerusalem, Medium body with long lasting and elegant finish.
- Psagot 2016- Psagot, red fruit, rich wine aromatic and seasoned.
- Har Odem 2012- Odem, the most northern winery in all of Israel, a wine filled with the upper golan flavors.
COST: 175 NIS
Flights can be reserved-
Sunday 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Monday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday Closed for Private Event…
Workshops can include a gourmet meat or fish meal paired with the perfect wines. There is also a special catering kitchen if you decide to bring in your own milk or meat caterer who is approved by the management. Reservations are requited in advance.
Kashrut: Mehadrin (ask for details)
The Wine Temple is run by Eli Weisberger who has over 12 years of experience in the wine industry. The Wine Temple will also be open as a wine store during the week.Book a Wine Workshop
This activity is for adults and children must be supervised by their parents. There are snacks that the kids can enjoy but it is not an activity for kids.
Venue: The Wine Temple