The Maale Adumim Region, right outside of Jerusalem, offers a wide array of fun family activities. Favorite activities include ATV/jeeping into the Judean Desert, camel riding, Beduin hospitality, desert survival workshops and much more.
Shelley from Tour Adumim is your one-stop service for activities in the Maale Adumim Region ( just outside of Jerusalem on route to Dead Sea)
Come and explore the Adumim region!
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- ATV/Jeeping in the Judean Desert
- Camel Riding/ Biblical Simulation Program at Eretz Bereshit
- Beduin Sit-down with Abdallah
- Family program at the Moshe Castel Museum of Art
- Desert Survival Workshops
- Nature Walks and natural springs
- Mezuzah Making with artist Uri Kalfa
- Activities along Dead Sea Route and in the Jordan Valley also available
HOW IT WORKS
Reserve Activities Only – Tour Adumim will give you a full description of activities in the region and will reserve activities for your family/group free of charge.
Coordinating a Day Trip – Tour Adumim will work together with you to coordinate a half or full day program in the region for your family/group.
Coordinating fee includes all reservations, directions, tips, and complete written itinerary.
Personal Accompaniment – Tour Adumim will coordinate your trip and accompany you throughout the day in the Maale Adumim Region, adding explanations and anecdotes as you go from place to place. You will learn the story behind the region—the history, the people, the challenges.