The Jerusalem Cinematheque serves film-lovers, Israeli and international members of the film industry, historians, scholars, and students of cinema. Each year, they attract around 500,000 viewers to regularly scheduled screenings, symposia and workshops, and to their prestigious International and Jewish Film Festivals.
The Jerusalem Cinematheque is also home to the Israel Film Archive, the largest archival collection of Jewish and Israeli cinema in the world.
- KID’S CLUB: Every other Saturday and holidays, special movies and events just for kids. Discounted tickets and free membership.
- Monthly selection of films, special events & lectures for English speakers!
Each year, the Jerusalem Cinematheque:
- Welcomes more than 500,000 film lovers
- Hosts hundreds of international guests from the world of media and cinema
- Holds hundreds of workshop days for elementary and high school students
- Runs educational courses for children, adults, and populations with special needs
- Hosts the annual Jerusalem International Film Festival
- Hosts the annual Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival
Diverse, monthly programming featuring the best of world cinema alongside a variety of films unavailable elsewhere and affordable to all.