Visitors are welcome to participate in fascinating tours that focus on the history of Jerusalem, the city’s unique arts and crafts communities and a stunning panoramic lookout of the city from the roof – enjoy a unique viewpoint of the Old City, the neighborhood of Yemin Moshe and more.
Take a Tour
“The Unknown Jerusalem” a humorous tour – 1 hour tour
A fascinating tour through surprising legends, revealing unknown history and humorous art, and include a panoramic lookout of the Old City walls and Yemin Moshe from the building’s rooftop.
The tour includes…
- A walk through the beautiful inner courtyard
- Process of creating jewelry as it was two thousand years ago.
- The story of silver scroll- the oldest “Priestly Blessing”
- A meeting with unique Jerusalem artists workshops and an option for creative workshops on site
- A unique, guided view from the roof of the house, with a different and interesting look at unknown tales and history, facing the magical sight of the Old City walls and the Yemin Moshe neighborhood.
The Jerusalem House of Quality
The center hosts guided tours, conferences, events, and unique hands on artists workshops.
In the center see artisan workshops with their one of a kind creations including glassware, copper, jewelry, ceramics, contemporary Judaica and mosaic art. The center also has a gallery with rotating exhibitions. Conferences, lectures and cultural and music events are held on site