This Sukkot enjoy this special family festival at the Botanical Gardens.
Step back in time and visit Botanizur – the dinosaur kingdom!
Botanizur takes families on a journey of discovery through three different periods: Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous, showing how dinosaurs evolved and how they integrated into the environment and their species.
- Enjoy a unique encounter with over 45 life-size interactive dinosaurs in their natural habitat
- Dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes come to life with the use of cutting-edge technology
- Discover how dinosaurs lived and what they ate
- Learn about the endangered plants, dating back the dinosaur era and the importance of conservation today
- Spend time in the gardens creativity corner
- Participate in special workshops
- Visit the water complex and tropical greenhouse
- Experience the award-winning International Art Exhibition – Augmented Reality
There’s a special area for younger children too!
- Ride a dinosaur and have their photo taken together
- Step inside dinosaur eggs
- Play in the fantasy area and imagine themselves as dinosaur cubs
- Visit the excavation zone to dig and discover dinosaur bones!