Join Hidden Valley Jeeping and Trekking this Hanukkah, on an exciting trip into the desert and the areas around Jerusalem. The team are all licensed tour guides who have lived and breathed the land all their lives! This is a really great tour guide for all ages.
The Tour: (in a closed jeep that seats 6-8)
- Drive to the Judean Desert
- Mount Azazel -sacred hilltop
- Drive down the Wadi in an off road adventure
- Meet local Bedouin nomadic tribes
- Visit an ancient watering hole
- Mar Saba Monastery – inhabited by Greek Orthodox Monks
- Nabi Musa, Wadi Qelt
In case of rain the tour will be a “flash flood tour” instead!
What to bring: hat, sunglasses, water, walking shoes and snacks
Painting in Nature
A special new tour for families who would like to learn how to paint while being inspired by nature. Click here for more information, or ask the team.
View this post on Instagram
Book A Private Jeep Tour: Hidden Valley also has Jeeping and trekking tours into the Ella Valley, Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead sea areas. Here’s a sneak-peak of some of the breathtaking backdrops en route. Tours run from Sunday – Friday.