DIY Craft Kits – everything you need to do the crafts from home
Studio Kliché is offering a variety of sun printing kits and materials to create beautiful items at home on your mirpeset or in your garden. Learn how to use cyanotype, a magical blue dye that is sensitive to the sun and offers endless possibilities. Combine plants, drawings and everyday objects to produce unique and beautifully printed products. It is possible to order additional material or tools as needed. This is a great gift idea for all ages!
- Sun Printed Tote bag – This kit includes all needed materials and instruction for creating one sun printed cotton tote bag
- Sun Printed Post Cards – This kit includes all needed materials and instruction for creating 5 sun printed post cards
- Cyanotype Pack – 500 ml – 500 ml (enough for 80 sheets of A4)
- *Sun Print at Night (coming soon) – Create 5 beautiful sun printed post cards using the included UV flashlight. Now you can print when and wherever you want, no need to check the forecast
- *Sun printed Lampshade (coming soon) – Create a one-of-a-kind lamp shade using the cyanotype tools
Come to one of Kli-Che’s unique workshops and create fun and useful products while enjoying a fun family activity. Our workshops take place in a unique Design Co-Operative right near First Station.
Candle Making Workshop
Come create high quality candles – learn about and test out various candle making materials and techniques. Learn to cast one candle into a glass jar and the second into a paper mold that we will build. Ages 5 and up welcome (under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult)
Cement Planter Workshop
Learn about the useful characteristics of concrete and a variety of ways it can be used. Each participant will build their own mold, and create a beautiful planter from the casting stage and until the finishing touch (includes a succulent plant). Ages 14 and up
Cyanotype is a photographic printing process that produces a cyan-blue print and was used by engineers well into the 20th century to copy technical drawings (‘blueprints’). Learn to use this fascinating technique to create unique textile products. Each participant will design and create their own sun-printed textile product. Ages 5 and up welcome (under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult)
Each workshop lasts 2-2.5 hours and we provide all the supplies. Workshops are run by Liana Allon, a Bezalel Art School graduate. Workshops up to 10 people.
No previous experience needed