Help us bring back this incredible tourism activity!
Join the Headstart program & buy tickets for tours at a 40% discount valid for all of 2023. Find out all the information in our Bring Back the Dead Sea Boat Tours post.
Explore the wonders of the Dead Sea in the lowest place on Earth, as never seen before.
On a Dead Sea Revival expedition, you will grasp why the Dead Sea was nominated as one of the seven wonders of the world!
Experience the magical geological phenomena of salt formations developing day by day on the Dead Sea – salt “pearls” and “diamonds” – salt cliffs, stalactites, and caves.
This unique activity is promoted by the Dead Sea Revival Project, a non-profit organization, founded by photojournalist and environmental activist Noam Bedein, dedicated to sharing the Dead Sea with the world through environmental art, education, research and advocacy.
FIJ Customer Feedback –
“We learned so much with our own eyes about the changes happening quicker than people realize. I will say it was hands down the best tiyul we have done.”
- Dead Sea Treasure Boat Excursion – 40% discount on all tickets purchased by end February. Valid through end 2023.
- Double Kayaks Excursions
- Jeep Excursions
Meeting point (arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour)
Mitzpe Shalem Junction, a 50 minutes drive from Jerusalem.
When you email confirmation of your reservation, please mention the number of people in your party, as well as your cell phone number for the team to contact you via WhatsApp.
For an addition $400, Noam will accompany your family or group on the boat with an option to meet you personally before the ride at your convenience to share his rich content, visual arts and expertise on the current issues.
Check out more about his presentation content below:
The Dead Sea Comes Alive! A Visual Arts Presentation
Learn about Israel’s World Wonder – the lowest place of Earth, when Noam displays his photo exhibition and VR demonstration at your hotel in the Dead Sea or in Jerusalem.
- “Save our Water Treasures” – a new educational campaign focusing on global environmental advocacy
- Exclusive documentation of changes in the Dead Sea’s water level and topographical features over time
- Israel’s International Leadership in Water Management and Technology
- Introduction to Middle East geopolitics- Problems and Solutions in connection with water usage