The Mayor of Jerusalem, Moshe Lion and the City of Jerusalem invite locals and guests to enjoy free street theater and entertainment in town during the summer.
Each evening different streets will be closed to traffic and will become pedestrian malls with outdoor entertainment. All of the performers are local Yerushalmim.
Restaurants have been given special permission to set up their tables outside so guests can enjoy some good food and entertainment while maintaining social distancing.
Pedestrian mall schedule
CENTER OF TOWN
- Mahane Yehuda Market: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm – 11:00pm and Friday 9:00 – 3:00pm
- Hillel Street: Tuesdays from 5:00pm-11:00pm, and Thursdays from 6:30pm-11:00pm.
- Shamai Street: Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00pm-11:00pm.
- Shlomzion HaMalka Street: Fridays from 11:30am-3:00pm.
- Shoshan Street: Mondays-Thursdays, from 8:00pm-11:00pm.
RECHAVIA,GERMAN COLONY & BAKA
- Gaza Street:Tuesdays from 6:00pm-11:00pm and Fridays from 1:00-4:00pm.
- Emek Refaim: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:00-11:00pm.
- Derech Beit Lechem:Mondays and Tuesdays from 6:00pm-11:00pm.