Bring the Painting Party TO YOU! Painting Parties are the perfect way to enjoy a night out (or in) with friends and family. After a couple hours of laughter and fun and easy step-by-step instructions, you leave with a work of art that you have created yourself!
Nina uses a unique method to teach participants how to paint the chosen picture step by step making the party the perfect activity for beginners up to advanced. All of the party goers paint the same picture on canvas and the results are still unique.
This is a great confidence builder and lots of FUN!
Simcha Events, Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Team Building & Corporate Events, Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Office Parties, Bachelorette Parties, Teen nights, Mother and Son/Daughter evening AND MORE!!
Planning Your Party:
- Private parties can be planned for any day or night of the week
- We come to you!
All Painting Party Events Include:
- A preselected piece of artwork
- 1.5- 2.0 hours of step- by-step artist instruction
- Canvas, Brushes, Paint and everything that you’ll need to complete your painting
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long is it? – The event starts promptly at the designated time. We teach a step-by-step process when painting, so if you are late you will miss the beginning steps and we cannot go back and start over.
- What do I wear? Nothing white!
- What do I need to host an event? The workshop includes all of the supplies (canvases, paints, brushes, etc.) accept tables, chairs, food, drinks and lighting. There needs to be adequate space at each table to comfortably fit supplies, canvases etc. Nina typically stands in a position where everyone can see her.
- How do we select which artwork we will paint? Paintings are pre-selected based on the interest of the attendees. Typically the person hosting the event selects a theme (landscape, Judiaca, sunset, water, forest etc). Painting Party Events then provides several painting options based on this theme. The host chooses which artwork is their favorite.
- Does the paint come out? Yes, most of the time. But to play it safe, don’t wear anything nice. Bring your own smocks!
- Is there food/drink? Ask about the wine and cheese option for adults. (additional fee)
Nina Brenner Bukstein is an expressive Art & Drawing Instructor with an MA in Gifted Education. She has been running Painting Parties for 5 years and uses a unique method to help artists of all levels enjoy the workshops.Plan A Painting Party Event
By reservation – contact Nina 1 week in advance
Minimum 1200 NIS (up to 10 people)
All supplies included