The annual summer family festival at the Botanical Gardens is back. This summer enjoy SNOW themed activities.
This July and August, the garden invites families to come to a real snow kingdom, to cool off and meet the heroes of the well-known and beloved ice movies in a variety of cool and even frozen adventures combined with ice and real snow.
Spend a magical evening at the gardens enjoying the following activities…
- In the Kingdom of snow, children will meet Olaf the Snowman in a snow cabin.
- Children can also wander in the white maze like in the Ice Ages
- Look for Big Foot
- Go ice fishing with a mermaid
- Take pictures with your family as ice age Flintstones
- The brave can try to assemble a special frozen puzzle
- Dig diamonds out of large ice blocks
- Watch a movie about snow and global warming starring Udi and Aviad
- and best of all experience a real snowfall