Host your Bar/Bat Mitzva in one of Jerusalem’s hidden retreats, the 30 acre Botanical Gardens in Givat Ram. Set in the center of the bustling city, the gardens are a natural oasis and a magical setting for an outdoor party.
The gardens have a variety of locations, many of which are shaded that are perfect for an outdoor event.
- Set up a stage on the lake for your band
- Host the reception by the river and the new Discovery Trail
- Large flat area for tables and chairs near the Conservatory
- Include the Flower Train, a popular attraction for younger kids, into your event.
- Sound system and lighting can be provided
- FREE Parking
The Botanical Gardens allows you to bring in your own caterer or to work with their in house caterers Caffit or Cezanne. This is also a great place for a Bar or Bat Mitzva on Sukkoth or Pesach.Contact Events at the Botanical Gardens
COMING SOON – October 2017
The Botanical Gardens is in the process of building a large indoor event space overlooking the gardens and the lake. This is expected to be one of the most popular event halls in Jerusalem with its unique atmosphere. Pictures coming soon.
Planning ahead? Contact the gardens to reserve your date.
Available for parties during the day & night
Contact the gardens for rental prices