The Jerusalem Arena is the home of the Hapoel Bank Yahav Jerusalem Basketball Team. Located next to the Malcha Mall, it is the pride and joy of the city. Hapoel Jerusalem Bank Yahav offers tourists and locals some great sporting experiences. Buy tickets to a home game or purchase season tickets and join the “whose who” of Jerusalem as they support their local team. Professional Hapoel merchandise is for sale at each game.
If you are looking for something even more exciting, then check out the VIP options through Hapoel Jerusalem Bank Yahav.
VIP Experiences – Contact Hapoel
- Platinum VIP Seating – this includes seating in a special VIP section and a meat buffet dinner before the game and dessert at halftime served by LUCIANA (Rabbanut Yerushalayim).
- VIP Box Suite – rent a box suite just for your guests. The rental includes catered dinner and snacks (Mehadrin available per request). This can also include a discussion with Tamir Goodman “The Jewish Jordan” about his experiences in professional basketball in the US and Israel.
- In Game Experience – special arrangements can be made for Bar / Bat Mitzvas to be called up onto the court for their special occasion.
- Meet Tamir Goodman – arrange a special basketball clinic at the Hapoel Training Facility with Tamir Goodman “The Jewish Jordan” .Hear his amazing story and be inspired by his religious path to professional basketball in the US and Israel.
- QA with the Hapoel Players – special arrangements can be made for your family or party to meet the Hapoel Players.
- Charity for Soldiers – Get involved with Hapoel who have been raising money in order to give soldiers a free box suite experience at the local home games. This is a great way to add charity to your Bar / Bat Mitzva experience.
- Summer and Holiday Clinics: Tamir offers special basketball clinics for English speakers during school vacations. Contact Hapoel for details.
- Bar/Bat Mitzva Gift Package – The Hapoel Jerusalem Experience – season ticket + merchandise + one on one clinic with Tamir Goodman.
VIP Experiences are a perfect way to make your next Bar / Bat Mitzva unique. Your guests and your children will always remember it!
Contact Tamir through our Fun In Jerusalem contact form and he can discuss customized options with you.
No Booking Fee!
– 11,600 seats
– 47,00 square meters (506,000 square feet)
– 8 levels
– 18 seating galleries
– 16 executive boxes
The stadium is wheelchair accessible.Contact Hapoel
For VIP experiences please contact Hapoel for pricing.
Venue: Jerusalem Arena