Enjoy a Tasting Tour of the Shuk with a local guide who will tell you about the history of the famous Jerusalem market and the different cultures represented there. Following the tour you can also arrange a Cooking Workshop & a delicious meal with a famous Jerusalem Chef, Kobi Peretz.
When you walk through the Mahane Yehuda Market, you can smell the spices and the fresh produce. The Mahane Yehuda Cooking Workshop offers you the chance to take those fresh products and learn how to produce a gourmet meal. At the cooking workshop you will learn cooking skills, produce and spice shopping skills and have a fun time.
**All activities are Kosher and can be arranged in advance to be Mehadrin**Book A Cooking Workshop & Tour
It is an unforgettable experience of flavors, colors, textures, aroma’s and flavors – truly Israeli style!
Choose Which Activities You Would Like:
- a one hour tasting tour in the Machne Yehuda Market with a local guide (including 4-6 tastings)
- a 3-4 hours cooking workshop at a unique restaurant guided by a Master Chef Kobi Peretz at “Bella” ending with a wonderful cultural meal
- OPTIONAL – begin the tour with a Segway ride from Mamilla to the Bridge of Strings ending at the Shuk. Park your Segway at the Shuk and then begin the workshop.
- Mahane Yehuda tasting tour – 1-1.5 hours
- Cooking and Meal – 3-4 hours
What You Will Cook: Contact us for a menu of options
Menu is subject to change for the cooking workshop according to season and available ingredients in the market.
Number of participants: Minimum 6 – Maximum 16
Book a tour or workshop by phone 02-566-1441
Sunday – Thursday
Tasting Tour: 149 NIS per person (private groups have a minimum fee)
Cooking Workshop Price: 500 NIS per person, up to 10 participants
minimum 5000 NIS per workshop